We hold strictly all information concerning donors and prospects, including names, addresses, names of beneficiaries, nature and value of estates, amounts of provisions or gifts, etc., unless the donor or prospect grants permission to use selective information for purposes of referral, testimonial, example, recognition, or publicity.
- We will not share, sell, rent or otherwise offer information about supporters to other organizations.
- We will maintain complete and accurate supporter records for at least such time as require by law.
- We have procedures in place to limit access to information to only those employees and volunteers who need to know such information in order to fulfill our mission.
- We will use our best efforts to comply with the expressed wishes of any supporter who does not want their name used in any promotional material, wishes their name removed from solicitation and other mailing lists, or wishes their gifts or services to remain anonymous.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service, all states in which we solicit funding, and the U.S. Postal Service.
- We collect personal information from visitors to our website only if they make a donation or request goods or services. Personal information provided by users of our website is used to process a gift or deliver requested information.
- Visitors to our website who provide us with their name and email address may be added to our mailing list, from which they can be removed at any time by following the instructions that are found in our electronic communications or by contacting our administrative offices by telephone, email, or mail.
- Personal information is never sent via email.